These bible studies cover a variety of Christian living topics to help each of us in our calling to walk rightly with God, live His way, and grow in grace and knowledge. Many of these themes are internal, such as thankfulness or anger. Other Christian living topics focus more on how we behave outwardly and treat other people.
- Part 2: Trust in the Lord, and do good (Ps. 37:3)
- Part 3: Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness (Ps. 37:3)
- Part 4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart (Ps. 37:4)
- Part 5: Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass (Ps. 37:5)
- Part 6: Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him (Ps. 37:7)
Occupying Your God-Given Space: Humility in a Self-Esteem World (word study on anavah)
Seven Days You Shall Eat Unleavened Bread…Now What? (partaking of our Daily Bread)